K&N Oil Filter KN-138
K&N powersports \’spin-on\’ oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can. Most of these have a 17 mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy removal. The 17 mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.
- O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV\’s, motorcycles, & ATV\’s
- 17 mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions
- Anti-drain back valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
- Approved for racing use by MotoAmerica and the AMA
Anti Drain Back Valve Yes Bypass Valve Yes Filter Material High Flow Premium Media Gasket Material Nitrile Rubber Height 3.25 in (83 mm) Outside Diameter 2.594 in (66 mm) PSI Relief Valve Yes Removal Nut Yes Style Canister Thread Specification M20 x 1.5 Product Style Oil Filters Weight 0.6 lb (0.3 kg) Product Box Height 3.38 in (86 mm) Product Box Length 2.81 in (71 mm) Product Box Width 2.81 in (71 mm) Removal Nut Size 17 mm Warranty 1 Year Limited
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
Suzuki GSF 1250 Bandit, Suzuki GSF 650 Bandit, Suzuki GSX 1300R, Suzuki GSX S1000 / 1000F, Suzuki GSX S750, Suzuki GSXR 1000R, Suzuki GSXR 600, Suzuki GSXR 750, Suzuki Intruder M1800R, Suzuki V-Strom 650, Suzuki VL800 Intruder
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.