Outex Tubeless Conversion Kit – Triumph Bonneville T120
Convert your Triumph Bonneville T120 to tubeless by using this conversion kit.
Make your spoked rims into a tubeless type, and get rid of those skeptical tubes.
Features of the OUTEX motorcycle tubeless kit
• Greatly reduced risk of blowouts.
• Improved handling, less unsprung weight.
• Proven for races and popular to the factory riders in Japan.
• Easy application and durable construction.
• Tire changes made quick and easy.
• Specialised, clear, triple layer construction.
• Easily repairable in the event of a snapped spoke.
OUTEX CLEAR MOTORCYCLE TUBELESS Kit consists of the following
• Pre cut nipple tapes, seal tape and protection sheet.
• Valve, Gloves, instruction manual and OUTEX sticker.
• The materials selected for this kit have been proven to be highly durable with regards to the heat resistance (up to 140 degrees Celsius), weather resistance and adhesion.
• Tape left over after initial installation can be used for repairs such as spoke replacement.
• Installation of the tubeless kit requires some basic mechanical skills and knowledge.
• Other things needed for the installation process:
• Thinners or grease/oil dispersant to ensure a thoroughly clean, oil free surface for adhesion. Scissors, sharp blade, sandpaper and a 1200 watt hairdryer / heat gun
Weight .450 kg
Dimensions 10 x 10 x 10 cm
Skilled installation required
BikingSpirit is not responsible for faulty installations.
Part No: FR354D
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.